- What does Intersect ENT (Intersect) do?
- Intersect is a commercial stage drug-device company committed to improving the quality of life for patients with ear, nose and throat conditions. Our initial products, PROPEL and PROPEL mini, are the first and only drug-eluting implants approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use in patients with chronic sinusitis. Use of our PROPEL implants is clinically proven to improve surgical outcomes by maintaining the open pathways created in surgery and reducing the need for oral steroids and additional surgical procedures. Based in Menlo Park, California, Intersect’s products are available in the United States.
- What is Intersect's ticker symbol?
- Intersect’s ticker is “XENT”.
- On what exchange does Intersect trade?
- Intersect trades on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol “XENT”.
- Can shares of Intersect be purchased directly through the company?
- No, Intersect does not offer a direct stock purchase program.
- How can I obtain a copy of Intersect's SEC filings?
- Intersect’s SEC filings are available by selecting the “Financials & Filings” section of our “Investors” page on our website or through the SEC’s website (www.sec.gov).
- When does Intersect's fiscal year end?
- Intersect’s fiscal year ends December 31st.
- When is Intersect's annual stockholders meeting?
- The annual stockholders meeting date has been set for June 2, 2016 at 10:00 A.M. Pacific time.
- Who is Intersect's independent auditor?
- Intersect’s independent auditor is EY.
- Who is Intersect's transfer agent?
- Intersect uses Computershare as its transfer agent. You can contact them at:
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
1-800-736-3001 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
- Who is Intersect's outside legal counsel?
- Intersect’s outside legal counsel is Cooley LLP.
- Does Intersect pay a dividend?
- No, Intersect does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Who are Intersect's officers and directors?
- The biographies of Intersect’s officers and directors are available in the “Corporate Governance” section of our website.
- When is your next earnings release?
- Please see the “Events & Presentations” section of our website for a listing of upcoming earnings announcements and other key events.
- How can I contact Intersect's Investor Relations?
- You can contact Intersect’s Investor Relations via email by clicking here.
- Where is Intersect located?
- The Company’s headquarters is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Where and when was Intersect incorporated?
- Intersect ENT, Inc. was incorporated in the state of Delaware in October 2003.
- How can I update my stockholder information for an address or name change?
- If your shares are held in street name (by your broker), you must notify the securities firm holding your stock. If you hold stock certificates in your name, address changes should be submitted in writing by U.S. Mail to our transfer agent: Computershare, P.O. Box 30170, College Station, TX 77842-3170; 1-800-736-3001.
- Can I replace a lost stock certificate?
- If you hold stock certificates in your name, please contact our transfer agent regarding the replacement of lost certificates: Computershare, P.O. Box 30170, College Station, TX 77842-3170; 1-800-736-3001